COVID-19 Care Plan
To all our valued customers,
The ongoing spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Canada and around the world has understandably raised concerns and questions.
Please be advised of the following changes Seaway GM has enforced :
Sales: Now open from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday to Friday and from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm On Saturdays.
Service: Effective Saturday/April 4th/2020 at 11:59 pm, our service department will no longer be open on Saturdays until further notice. We will remain open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday and 8:00 am to 12:00 pm on Saturdays. 613.933.3000.
Parts: We will remain open from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday and 8:00 am to 12:00 pm on Saturdays, however, parts must be per-ordered. We ‘re offering curbside pick-up and local delivery. 613.933.3000.
We have taken important steps to help us all stay protected.
As we continue to monitor the situation closely, we are following the latest guidance from local, provincial, federal, and global health authorities to help ensure that our practices are aligned with the latest safety protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of deep cleaning of our location (showroom, waiting areas and service department)
- We are frequently sanitizing key surface touchpoints such as door handles, rails, and tables
- Hand sanitizer is available to use by both employees and customers
- Our vehicles are disinfected after every test drive
- We have implemented a no-touch policy for our staff (e.g no shaking hands or physical contact with customers or other staff members).
- We are asking customers and staff members to follow the 2-meter distancing guideline.
As well, any of our employees who have recently returned from travel outside of Canada are required to remain in home isolation for at least 14 days. We please ask that if you have traveled outside of Canada, have been in contact with anyone who has or you are showing symptoms of the coronavirus including a fever, cough or difficulty breathing that you postpone doing business with us until a later date.
We are committed to keeping our lines of communications open to inform you of our latest development with our hours of operation.
Thank you for your understanding at this uncertain time. We wish you and your family continued health and safety.